“ A friendly church, ministering to the whole family, preaching Jesus Christ as Saviour, Healer, Baptiser with the Holy Spirit and coming King, being committed to impacting the entire community in a positive, Christ-like manner.”
- That God has placed us in our community in order for us to reach out to people of all ages, backgrounds and social levels with the Good News of Jesus Christ, leading them out of darkness and hopelessness of sin and separation from God, into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, who is the only and complete sacrifice for our sins.
- That our purpose for being in the Cairns region at this time is to minister in practical and positive ways to alleviate suffering, dispel hopelessness and to bring wholeness, peace and joy wherever we can.
- That “He who has he Son has life; he who does not have the Son does not have life.” (1 John 5:12), and as a result we are committed to ministering the unconditional love, grace and forgiveness of God to bring about the salvation of all people through faith in Jesus Christ.
- That we must disciple believers in Jesus Christ, by the teaching of the full Gospel, emphasizing the necessity for the Baptism with the Holy Spirit to empower us all and to create a body of mature, strong Christians, who are able to positively impact their communities, wherever they may be.
- That the Great Commission, according to Matthew 28:19-20, is not yet complete, so we must train, equip, release and support workers into the worldwide harvest, to bring people of all nations into salvation in Jesus Christ.
- That we must live according to the eternal principles of the Word of God, the Bible, to be faithful to that commitment, at all times and in all circumstances.
“For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ,
for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes.”